Simple, Convenient and Tasty Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti. Bolognese sauce is a sauce made with meat that is then mixed with pasta before eating.
1. Add sea salt and olive oil to boiling water, then add pasta and cook for 5-6 minutes
2. Drain pasta, then add pasta sauce and stir fry for 1 minute
3. Sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese, parsley and black pepper according to personal taste
1. Put sauces and pasta together.
2. Microwave for 5 to 10 mins depending on your preference.
3. Served with parmesan cheese or parsley.
Products come chilled and frozen.
Ingredients: Chicken Bolognese Sauce with Shredded Chicken, Chilled Pasta.